Strategic Asset Management
ST Equities Property management focuses on strategic planning, increasing property market value, high occupancy, tenant satisfaction, financial oversight and risk management.
- Annual Business Plan with a corresponding budget
- Monthly financial reporting
- Quarterly market and completion analysis
- Capital management reporting
- Cost reduction with best practices in procurement and utilizing technology
Increase Property Market Value
- Execute market strategies to increase visibility and attract prospective tenants
- Understand, create and maximize the market differentiators
- Negotiate lease that are consistent with strategic plan objectives
- Monitor local economic and market trends
- Understand the target market and understand the corresponding decision drivers
- Track and monitor leads with lease conversions.
- A timely smooth process from tenant interest to occupancy
- Quick responses and flexibility in negotiations and consistent with the business plan objectives
- Tenant satisfaction
- Comprehensive monthly reporting package that includes executive commentary, variance analysis, cash flow and forecasting.
- Tenant billing (monthly, CAM, Operating and real estate tax escalation, special billing) and collections.
- Providing lender and investor reports and information as needed.
- Monitor lender and investor compliance.
- Business Plan, budgets and multi-year forecasts.
- Identify risks (market trends, capital improvements, proper insurance coverage, operations risk, financial risks)
- Implement a detailed plan to mitigate risks which may include changes to policies and procedures, insurance review, operation and capital improvements.
On Site Management
- On site qualified Property Manager as required.
- Oversees day to day operations, staff and contractors
- Promptly responds and rectifies tenant issues.
- Monitors expense and operating budget
- Creates annual budget and operating plan.
- Use best practices for procuring vendor and utility contracts
- Property liaison with brokers, inspectors, owner representatives.
- Identifies issues with a resolution and advices owner as needed.
- Maintains visibility and good relationships with tenants.
- The goal is tenant retention
- Ensure that every tenant is satisfied
- Corporate tenant focused values.
- Understanding the evolving needs for tenants from creating amenity spaces technology friendly conference rooms, cafés, to providing property wide Wi-Fi access and other technologies for a tenant smart building.